GIL-Find is a next-generation library catalog search engine, designed to improve the
user experience over the previous version. Links to all GIL-Find catalogs can be
found on the Member Libraries page.
GIL-Find uses Ex Libris's Primo discovery and delivery service to allow patrons to search holdings at their schools and across the University System of Georgia.
- Faceted search (by location, format, topic, language, etc.)
- Similar items
- Spelling suggestions
- Text information to a cell phone.
- Export items to citation managers (EndNote, RefWorks)
- Zotero compatible
- APA or MLA citations
- Save resources to organized lists
- Repeat search or find additional information in other systems (GIL Universal Catalog, WorldCat, other catalogs, booksellers, etc.)
- Persistent URLs
- SFX and Google Book Links
- RSS feeds of searches
- Login to add to favorites or to add tags and comments
- GIL-Express requesting